Providing in-home care for older adults, or Adult day care services provides care for older adults who need assistance with some of their daily activities but want to remain otherwise independent in their own homes.
It enables seniors and their families to feel confident that they are safe and cared for at all times. The level of care provided encourages dignity and positive self-esteem.
Home care franchises such as UR FIRST Home Health offer opportunities for entrepreneurs to invest in a business that not only serves the community but is also rewarding in many other ways.
Not all senior day care franchises are created equal. Here, we will take a look at why UR FIRST Home Health is unique within the home care franchise industry, but first, it’s important to understand why senior home help is so important both now and in the future.
The Increasing Popularity of Aging in Place
These days, more adults are deciding to spend their senior years in the comfort of their own homes, where they raised their families, and where they created their most cherished memories. Aging in place has numerous advantages including:
- Continued independence: Adults who choose to stay at home during their senior years enjoy a greater level of freedom and independence than those who stay in an assisted living facility or nursing home. When they can experience life on their terms, they feel happier and healthier.
- Healthy and safe environment: Living in a facility surrounded by lots of other individuals can cause safety concerns for some seniors. It can also cause some elderly people to feel depressed or anxious. Aging in place reduces these concerns and can help seniors stay healthier both mentally and physically.
- Emotional comfort: Home is certainly where the heart is. For many seniors, the emotional value of their home is greater than the monetary value. Aging in place allows seniors to continue to live the lifestyle they are used to, surrounded by their familiar possessions and memories.
- Closeness to friends and family: The benefits of spending time with children, grandchildren, and close friends cannot be overstated. Maintaining a tight social network is important for seniors. Staying connected to their loved ones means they also have a strong support network with people they can count on.
- Convenience and cost efficiency: It is much more affordable for seniors to continue living in their own homes than to move into an assisted living or care facility. Not to mention the fact that thanks to home care franchises, seniors who are aging in place can still get the help they need at home.
The senior population is growing. By 2030 72.1 million Americans will be 65 and older; that’s 20 percent of the population.
Around 43% of seniors between the ages of 60 and 70 do not find it easy to live independently. More than 25% of adults over 60 have concerns that their communities lack the services and resources that they will need to lead a healthy and independent life over the next decade.
Add these facts to the growing popularity of aging at home and it’s easy to see why becoming an owner of an home care franchise is a great idea for you, as an entrepreneur, and for your local community.
What Makes UR FIRST Home Health Unique
UR FIRST Home Health is a distinctive home care franchise in several ways. One of the main ones is that it was created by Service Connected Disabled Veteran (SCDV) Mark Jackson.
With his career as a Naval Officer and a degree in Operational Management combined with over 30 years working in operations, supply chain logistics, and administration, Mark has an entrepreneurial spirit that has driven him to make UR FIRST Home Health a sought-after franchise.
He has developed a home care franchise that runs more efficiently and cost-effectively than most others because his business model is founded on his experience in operations technology.
Furthermore, he is dedicated to providing, families, clients, and caregivers with exceptional services.
UR FIRST Home Health values integrity, commitment, and passion for caring for others. It provides personalized in-home help for seniors, disabled individuals, and Veterans.
If you are an entrepreneur or Veteran looking for an home care center for sale, a UR FIRST Home Health franchise could be right for you.
How UR FIRST Home Health Contributes to Aging In Place
UR FIRST Home Health home care franchises operate on two levels. They provide both physical and emotional support to elderly people and Veterans who are aging in place, helping them to maintain their independence and quality of life.
As a franchise owner, you will also have the opportunity to explore skilled medical services once your business has become established.
At UR FIRST Home Health we provide the following personalized care services:
- Personal hygiene care: bathing, shaving, oral hygiene, hair color/styling, and applying makeup.
- Domestic care: light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation.
- Companion care: friendship, conversation, mental stimulation.
- Transportation: rides to social activities, medical appointments, grocery shopping, visits to friends and family.
- In-home safety: reminders to take medication, fall risk reduction, assessment for, and introduction of safety devices in the home.
Join Our Home Care Franchise Family at UR FIRST Home Health
We developed UR FIRST Home Health so that we could help others provide the high standard of compassionate care that we all want for our nearest and dearest.
Care and assistance that are based on streamlined technology-based operations. The UR FIRST Home Health franchise program melds modern business with human connectedness.
We are very proud of what we do ad we look forward to welcoming you to our team If you would like to find out more about an home care for sale, reach out to us to make an appointment and we will meet with you to discuss your options.